1. What’s cooking good-looking? Realize that your crush doesn’t actually need to be cooking anything for you to say this. Maybe use it if you have an office crush or something in lieu of “What’s up?”
2. Are you from Jamaica, cause Ja-making-me crazy! Recognize that your crush needn’t be Jamaican to use this one too. Definitely use this at happy hour. Excuse? Um, its happy hour!
3. I don’t know if you know this but you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend. You’re having lunch. You see your crush across the room. Purposely bump into them and say this. Go back to your seat. Word.
4. I wish this gym had a stationary bike built for two. Gym crush, obviously.
5. Call me Pooh, because all I want is you, honey. Maybe if you see your crush at a bakery or dessert shop? Or a bar. I think liquid courage would be needed to actually say this one out loud.
6. You know what this material is? (* Grab your shirt/top/dress*) Boyfriend/Girlfriend material. Feel free to use this one anywhere, anytime, at your own risk of course.
7. You’re single. I’m single. Coincidence? I think not. I would recommend using this if you know for sure that they are in fact single (and have a sense of humor).
8. Well, I am here. What are your next two wishes? Again, crushes sense of humor must be known.
9. I lost my number. Could I have yours? Use this at a bus/trains stop. Maybe.
10. My name is _________. But you can call me tonight. Definitely more of a cub as opposed to a bar kind of line.
11. Hi. My name is ________. If you’re up for it, I’d like to get a drink with you or something some time. Yes, this is my version of a pick-up line. Straightforward, to the point, and can be used anywhere, anytime, without any risk other than rejection of course. But when you think about how simple saying this is, why would anyone need to be bothered about saying anything else?