The is a classic way to have some while getting to know someone better. The great thing about this is that it’s versatile! You can play it in a group with friends, alone with a crush, or with your long-term partner because it all centers around the questions you come up with. So, if you’re looking to find a great to get to know someone better or a to spice up your date night, you’ve come to the right place! Look over the article below to pick your to play and connect with the people in your .
There’s a variety of ways to play the and it’s easily adaptable to any size group. Browse the ways below to figure out how to play 21 Questions and find your to play!
Two Rules: In a the and A answering. This version is great for playing over apps like or , dating apps like Tinder or Hinge, or text messaging too! of with just 2 parties, the classic way to play is by A asking a while B answers. After this has passed, the roles reverse with B asking
Multi-Player Rules: When playing with 3 or more people, the classic way to play is to randomly select or have someone volunteer to be the first to questions. Once that is chosen, the group will proceed by asking them back to back (the group decides whether follow-up questions count or not). The next to be asked can either be nominated by the who just finished, randomly selected, or can volunteer; it’s the group’s decision!
These rules are strictly meant for a group setting. Here, the “ head” is appointed to ask a to anyone in the group. The they ask then has to and ask someone else in the group a . The will continue like this until everyone has answered a . Once everyone has answered their round 1 , the group may return to the head to begin their second round of questions and so on until are answered by all!
Round and Round
Two Rules: In this version of the the is answered by both people, B then elects a that they both must and so on until the reaches ! , a will be brought up by A that both parties have to . Once
Multi-Player Rules: When playing this version with a group of people, the “the comes back to the head to . The head then becomes the to the right of the last head, and they then pose the second round to the group. head” is appointed again to ask a to the group. The to the right of the head answers, then the next over, etc. until
Tips and Tricks for Play
- : If the breaks into a series of follow-up questions and , let it flow! That’s the point of the and you can always return to it by asking a when the talking dies down.
- Passes: This rule is optional but if desired, each may be appointed two passes to use when a makes them uncomfortable or they don’t want to .
- Drinking : A great way to take this up a notch is to add in some cocktails or mocktails! Set a rule that every time someone passes, they have to drink or every time a group member says a specific word, the group has to drink.
to Ask Your Crush
This is perfect to play with your crush over the phone or in- to get to know them a little better! Ask a to make them laugh or an to spark a and some connection between you two. Most of all, relax, have some , and get to know them!
- What’s your to eat?
- What’s your ?
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- What’s your ?
- What’s a you have that you don’t tell anyone about?
- What’s your of all time that you could live in for the rest of your ?
- What’s your of all time that you couldn’t live without?
- What do you look for in a partner?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever had?
- What’s been your least favorite job thus far?
- If you could only pick three artists to listen to forever, who would they be?
- What’s the best piece of advice your parents ever gave you?
- What would your dream date look like?
- Who is your in… (pick a TV show or movie they like)?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What’s something crazy or adventurous you’ve done that you would do again in a heartbeat?
- A flirty could be, “What color underwear are you wearing right now?”
- What’s the awkwardest date you’ve ever been on?
- What’s a special talent you have that you don’t share much?
- Who are you closest to in your family?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be and why?
Funny to Ask Your Friends
When playing with a group of friends, this can turn wildly funny very fast. Gather some snacks, invite over your best buds, and turn your boring night in, into something exciting! Look over the list below to find the to ask the group when it’s your turn.
- What’s the you’ve ever had?
- What’s the you’ve ever told someone to get them in bed?
- What’s your ?
- What’s the you’ve done and gotten away with?
- What laws have you broken, if any?
- A is breaking out, who would you want to be trapped with?
- What’s a you have and want to break?
- Who’s the worst you’ve ever kissed?
- What’s your craziest hookup story?
- Who’s a celebrity you find attractive that most people don’t think of?
- What’s the you’ve done while under the influence?
- What’s an irrational fear you have and can’t get rid of?
- If you had to be stuck in a cartoon, which would you want to be stuck in?
- If you had to be any condiment, which would it be and why?
- What’s the cringiest trend you’ve ever participated in?
- What’s the strangest food you’ve eaten that you ended up in with?
- What’s the craziest pick-up line you’ve used or had used on you?
- Have you ever hooked up with someone you’ve met off ?
- What’s the craziest lie you’ve ever told to get out of work or another commitment?
- What’s the worst you’ve ever had?
- Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever hooked up with someone?
Playing is a great way to spice up your date night or connect with a long-distance partner. Create a good mix with a , , and some to get to know your or on a deeper level and have some while doing it! Browse the list below to find a or two to ask your partner while playing the .
- What color underwear are you wearing right now?
- What’s something that turns you on a lot that you don’t often talk about?
- What’s your ?
- What’s your of music to listen to?
- What was your to play when you were a ?
- Do you want to have children one day?
- Do you believe in at first sight?
- What’s your to have sex?
- What’s a I have that drives you nuts?
- What’s the you have in and would you go back to change it if you could?
- The is coming, where do you go to hide out?
- What’s your about me?
- What celebrity do you find extremely attractive?
- What do you think is the sexiest feature on me?
- How many times have you been in ?
- When did you know that you were in with me?
- What does your look like to you?
- In your opinion, what’s the best date we’ve ever been on?
- What’s something you want to try in bed that you’ve never told me about?
- What’s a new hobby we could try together as a couple?
- What’s your about our relationship?