1. October 13. No further commentary needed. Just reading the date still makes you emotional. Like a lover you waited too long to see again.
2. You have a zombie survival guide. A hard copy. You know why it can’t be digital.
3. Your plans for post-apocalyptic survival have essentially become brunch conversation at this point.
4. You have this app.
5. You know that if Daryl dies, the actual, literal, not fictional world may also come crashing down. Even the zombies know not to mess with him. He rides a loud ass motorcycle and no one even looks twice.
6. You can’t even really talk about Andrea’s death because… fucking… come on.
8. Hopefully you don’t have anybody named Lori in your life because honestly that woman cannot do anything right. Where’s Carl, bitch? You don’t even know. You don’t even know.
9. You read the comics before they were cool and proclaim having done so to every passerby that will listen.
10. You may possibly be as far into your obsession as to actually own a variety of weaponry… just in case.
11. You suddenly have a thing for redneck people.
12. You and your friends identify with the characters and cast random people as your enemies if they somehow resemble the Governor or Merle… think Sex and The City level of obsession (oh my GOD I’m soooo Charlotte becomes holy shit I’d definitely be Andrea).
13. You enjoy watching The Talking Dead as much as you do the actual show.
14. You find yourself completely skeptical of every single character introduced.
15. You are either planning to be a zombie for Halloween or you’ve participated in some other kind of weird zombie thing like you’ve made a video for a class project about an outbreak.
16. This is your greatest fantasy come true.