1. If they can’t even manage to communicate now, what makes you think they would be a good partner for you in the future?
2. You have far more important things in life to worry about other than why they won’t text you back.
3. Know your worth and realize that you don’t need someone who doesn’t.
4. There is someone out there who will never want to stop talking to you.
5. Communication is key to any relationship and they are already failing miserably at it.
6. They are the ones missing out.
7. You can’t make someone want you, but you can find someone who openly and willingly shows you that they already do.
8. They don’t deserve you and you deserve better.
9. They are not ready for you or a relationship and you are not responsible for changing that.
10. While you have the power of expressing your feelings and emotions, they are unable to communicate theirs.
11. There is always a reason behind someone’s actions that have more to do with them than it has to do with you, so don’t take it so personally.
12. Be honest with yourself about whether or not this person is really worth the trouble.
13. Ask yourself if this really is the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with or if you’re just hurt because they disrespected you.
14. There are so many people out there that will respect you and you should be focused on them instead of grieving over some ass hole.
15. Don’t get attached to someone so detached.
16. Give up on them, but don’t give up on finding love for yourself.
17. Let them go.
18. You are perfect just as you are and you don’t need to change yourself based off of someone too blind to see that.
19. You will never need to chase the person that is meant to be in your life.
20. Do not try to get in contact with them again.
21. Just because time will pass and you will change, doesn’t mean they will change their minds about you.
22. They didn’t make even the smallest effort in ending the relationship with you before, so how could they handle the efforts of a healthy relationship that you truly deserve?
23. Don’t hold on to the what ifs and the maybes.
24. Focus on loving yourself, on your career, on your friends, on your family, and on all the other things that matter more than this one person.
25. You should never have to try and convince someone to be with you.
26. Don’t waste your time trying to figure out why someone doesn’t want you, but ask yourself why you would ever want someone that doesn’t want you.
27. Not everyone can handle your intensity and the people who can will be far greater than those who can’t.
28. You can’t control another person, but you can control how you react to them.
29. You will always scare off those who are not strong enough for you.
30. Do not place your worth in the hands of another, because it will always be too much for them to carry.