1. What are you most proud of?
2. What is your biggest regret?
3. What did you want “to be” when you grow up?
4. Are you living that “dream”, or has your dream changed over time?
5. Are you more likely to get too comfortable in a relationship and stay for the wrong reasons, or constantly run from commitment and seek change?
6. Do you seek validation in others to be happy?
7. What is something you do to make others happy?
8. How have you changed the most in the past 5 years?
9. What stereotype are you most afraid of being?
10. What is the sexiest thing someone can do for you?
11. What is your secret hidden talent?
12. Have you ruined a friendship over sex?
13. Do you believe cheating is black and white?
14. What is your biggest deal breaker?
15. Have you broken someone’s heart? How did that change you?
16. Who are you most jealous of and why?
17. What is something you believed you failed in?
18. Name 3 personality traits that describe your “type.’
19. Name 3 physical traits that describe your “type.”
20. If you could go back in time and relive any age in your life, what age would that be and why?
21. What are you most insecure about?
22. How has your self esteem changed over time?
23. What is your best quality as a partner?
24. What is your worst quality as a partner?
25. What is your definition of “relationship goals’?
26. Texting or calling?
27. What was a life changing event for you?
28. What is something you wish you could change about yourself?
29. Do you believe people can really change?
30. What is something you could never give up?
31. What was your favourite aspect about your previous partner?
32. What was your least favourite aspect about your previous partner?
33. Do you believe in staying friends with your Ex, or cutting all ties?
34. Do you believe men and women can JUST be friends?
35. Can you trust your partner if they have opposite sex friends?
36. What is your favourite compliment to receive?
37. What are you most guilty of?
38. What is your passion and how is it a part of you?
39. What is the hardest lesson you had to learn?
40. What is something that genuinely makes you happy?
41. What do you think about “almost relationships”?
42. When was a time you were underestimated?
43. Name something you used to be obsessed with.
44. Do you wear the trousers in the relationship?
45. Have you loved anyone more than you have loved yourself?
46. Where do you go to escape?
47. What is a negative attribute you find attractive?
48. What are you in denial about?
49. What will always stay the same about you?
50. Do you think being “in love” is enough?