1. People with a good sense of humour are most likely to be intelligent, cultured and honest. This is the real reason both women and men are strongly attracted to people who make them laugh in spite of hardship.
2. Laughter is a natural elixir for happiness. It drives happy hormones to the brain and helps relieve stress, reduce muscle tension, lower anxiety and dismantle fear. Couples who laugh together are more inclined to have a healthy relationship overall, as their general well being is amped by high functioning Oxytocin levels.
3. People who don’t exercise and look after their physical appearance are almost always a turn off for romantic prospects.
4. Cuddling is one of the best natural antidepressants. When two people cuddles or hug each other, brain releases Oxytocin hormones that helps relieve migraine and calms you down up to at least 4 hours.
5. People are more likely to break-up in the first 3-5 months of a relationship.
6. Women are generally much more attracted to men with deeper voices.
7. Making time to be only with your significant other for brief periods of time is proven to create a deeper bond. No phone. No devices, mostly when you go to bed. Use that time just for the two of you. Even if it’s 20 minutes, even if you sit in silence together. Make that time count.
8. It’s extremely important to have friends. The heart may be a lonely hunter, but the sexy mysterious loner with no social circle is a fairy tale myth. Having friends makes you more desirable.
9. One of the biggest red flags in a relationship is the inability of two people to sit together in silence for extended amounts of time.
10. Sex takes exercise and a lot of practise. It basically gets better with age, but you have to work for it. Having sex when you don’t feel like it is established as one of the factors to create deeper intimate bonds with your partner and help explore outside one’s comfort zone.
11. Referring to a person’s first name when paying a compliment works up to 70% better. People feel more seen rather than looked at when they hear their own name.
12. Sarcasm can make or break your relationship.
13. The best relationships in your life will be with people who accept change, failure and progress without mustering to control them.
14. Body language doesn’t lie. For instance, legs pointing direction is a really useful tool to understand who’s interested in who, especially in a big group of people. If one of their legs is pointed towards you and the other away from you, it means that the person wants to escape the situation. Similarly, someone pointing their legs towards you stands for interest.