1. Upon first meeting you, everyone thinks you’re incredibly organized – because you have a detailed plan for the next 15 years. Until two weeks later when you have a new detailed plan… and then two weeks after that…
2. You pick up new skills quickly but can’t be bothered to spend time perfecting them.
3. You feel depressed if your resources are limited in any way. You are happiest when the ability to achieve and experience “more” is available to you in abundance.
4. You’re more interested in planning a happy future than in experiencing a happy present.
5. In fact, you find the present rather boring.
6. You enjoy variety when it comes to just about everything – dining, socializing, working, loving, travelling… the list goes on.
7. You have seriously wondered if you have some form of attention deficit disorder at least once.
8. You fundamentally do not understand people who say that “Feeling your pain” is the only way to get over something. There are a lot of ways to get over something and you can think of about twenty-five that are significantly more enjoyable than wallowing around in misery.
9. Despite your seemingly carefree attitude, you know exactly what you want out of life and you won’t stop until you achieve it.
10. Others are often surprised by your ability to hone in on a project entirely. You either don’t care at all or you’re consumed.
11. Your enthusiasm level mirrors that of a five year olds, regardless of your actual age.
12. You absorb things best through first-hand experience. In childhood, your parents often groaned that you had to learn everything the hard way.
13. You have no idea how anybody mediates, ever (Unless you’re on a meditation kick. Then meditating is ALL THAT YOU DO and you’re the MEDITATION MASTER).
14. You want everything you’ve planned to happen a.s.a.p. – You have to wait six weeks for the item you’ve just ordered? May as well be six years.
15. You get really excited about each new person you date but at the end of the day you believe that the only person capable of making you happy long-term is you.
16. FOMO is real and it’s alive.
17. You don’t miss being a kid – there was nothing worse than having limits put on your resources and behavior. Adulthood is awesome because your life is now all up to you.
18. Some core part of you believes that you’re going to have to fight incredibly hard to achieve what you want out of life. You’re not waiting around for anything to fall into your lap.
19. You avoid people who like the phrase “Be realistic.”
20. You enjoy debating ideas, even if those ideas get people emotionally riled up. Okay, especially if they get people riled up.
21. “Zen” is the last word you would ever use to describe your personality.
22. You are passionately obsessed with the future and all the possibilities it brings. If the future were a person, you would marry it.
23. You don’t pay much attention to the gap between your ambitions and the practicality of achieving them. You’re a solid believer in the phrase “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
24. You enthusiastically nodded along with all the positive traits on this list but decided, “That’s not me!” for every negative one.
25. Despite being a little bit scattered, you suspect that you are enjoying life more than most people. There is always something new to pursue and the pursuit itself brings you joy.