1. Whether I’m getting enough Vitamin D.
2. How many calories are in a vodka–soda.
3. Nuclear war.
4. If my little sister will make better choices than I did.
5. If I’ll ever let go of all the stupid, reckless things I did from ages 13 – 21.
6. If it’s okay that my jaw pops out of place when I yawn.
7. If my ex-boyfriend is ever going to stop e-mailing me.
8. If I really have to take my car to the mechanic every time the check engine light turns on.
9. If there’s something wrong with eating the same thing for breakfast every single day.
10. If there’s something wrong with writing about my feelings on ~The Internet~.
11. If I’ll ever get along with my brother for more than 3 months at a time.
12. The calendar flipping by, days passing quicker than I can count.
13. That I won’t ever be as skinny as I was when I was a teenager.
14. If my boyfriend knows how much I love him, even though I have an attitude almost all the time.
15. If I’ve lost my best friend for good.
16. If I have cancer again.
17. If I’m on the right path in my career.
18. How many cups of coffee I can drink before the anxiety hits.
20. The bruises from taking too much aspirin.
21. What it means that my nails break so easily.
22. If I should actually learn how to cook, for real this time.
23. If I’ll ever be a better person than I am right now.
24. What is next.