1. If I’m at dinner, my number one thing will be to look at how she treats our server. As a server myself, I have no respect for a girl who thinks she’s above the wait staff. – Drew, 24
2. If the girl is late because she’s taking so long to get ready, I’m already less interested. Get ready earlier. I know you’re trying to play a dating game already and it’s just a huge turn-off. – Jake, 29
3. How many selfies she posts, and how much duck face is involved in them. Self-love is great, but it tends to be the case that girls who post a lot of photos of themselves are seeking some kind of validation that I don’t want to end up being responsible for giving. – Caleb, 24.
4. I know she doesn’t really want that salad and she’s ordering it because she thinks she should. I would rather she just be herself and get what she likes. – Greg, 25
5. How much she looks at her phone. Obviously everyone’s gonna text, but if she’s on it the whole time when we’re first starting to hang out, it’s just such a huge turnoff. – Seth, 25
6. I don’t know where society got the idea that men don’t care that much about personality. All the men I know do. Strong, funny, interesting,smart women are where it’s at. Nothing more disappointing than a dull person, woman or man, honestly. – Clark, 30