14. If I’m on a first date with a woman and she has no strong opinions and seems to care about NOTHING, I just die inside a little. WTH are we supposed to talk about for the rest of this date, never mind during a long-term relationship? Gross. – Jesse, 27
15. How much her ‘put together’ appearance differs from what she actually looks like. I’m totally about self expression and looking the way you want and being who you want, but I’m not wild about having dinner looking at once face and then going home to a completely different one. – Jon, 28.
16. Whenever I’m looking to get serious with a girl (so like twice), I like to go do something like karaoke. Karaoke is adventurous, and you put yourself out there in a way that’s really rare and bonds you with this look that I can’t explain, but is just so powerful. It’s great. – Marcus, 26
17. How she feels about Doritos. I hate Doritos, and cannot be around Doritos for prolonged periods of time. – Lance, 24
18. How basic she is. God you’re all going to kill me for this, but honestly, there’s a difference between enjoying the little things in life and acting like a 12-year-old. – Mark, 29