1. They’re losing someone who was able to love them, you’re just losing someone who’s standing in the way of someone better.
2. The next person you open your heart to won’t make you constantly guess if your love is returned, and that is going to feel damn good.
3. It’s lonelier to be the guy who can’t accept love, than to be the girl who tries and fails.
4. You are now free to be with someone who deserves you.
5. If you can love a guy who isn’t right for you this much, imagine how great it will be with someone who is.
6. There exists someone in the world who will put as much effort into a relationship as you will.
7. It wasn’t a waste of time, you learned you are a person capable of giving an incredible amount of love.
8. They aren’t the one, the “one” won’t make you feel like this.
9. You’ll choose better next time.
10. No matter how much it hurts, you were the one who tried.
11. This is a temporary setback for a long term improvement.
12. You’ll appreciate the right one so much more, because you know how bad the wrong one can be.
13. The minute you decide to let go, you feel the relief of stopping the process of trying to make something work that just isn’t going to work.
14. Doesn’t it feel good to stop trying so hard for something that just isn’t meant to be?
15. Think about how much better your life will be when you can put all the energy you spent loving him into loving yourself.