1. Their reputation precedes them, and they love every minute of it.
2. Scorpios are bossy, bullheaded, and think they’re always right. If you’re looking for someone you can control or make small so you can feel better about yourself — keep looking. Scorpios won’t play second fiddle to anyone (and they only think they’re always right because they happen to usually be right).
3. What you really need to know is that any and all negative qualities associated with Scorpios are a result of how incredibly passionate they are.
4. (Think about how this will translate to bed).
5. A Scorpio is the fiercest defender of those they love. If a Scorpio loves you, expect to be ruthlessly defended from anyone or anything that threatens to slow your roll.
6. While they’ll never admit to it, Scorpios are very emotional. They are just as emotional as their fellow water signs Cancer and Pisces. It’s just that their emotions are ‘passion’ and ‘anger’.
7. Scorpios take a long time to ‘open up’, if they ever do. You must prove yourself to be completely trustworthy before they do this. Never gossip to a Scorpio about someone else’s secrets if you want to be trusted later.
8. A perfect date for a Scorpio is seeing a movie with some controversial theme or undertone and then arguing about it for a few hours at dinner afterwards.
9. The place a Scorpio is the softest is in bed. Here, their sensual sides wins out against their desire to not be too open. They will kiss and caress you and make you feel incredibly loved. Don’t fool yourself into thinking they’re “only” doing this for sex, it’s a genuine showing of their feelings.
10. Scorpios are amazing at whatever career they choose. They’re determined and competitive, intelligent, and persuasive when it comes time to make people believe in them.
11. In order to feel loved, your Scorpio needs to know you respect them. Keep them safe, guard their secrets, live in a private world with him or her and they’ll be happy to have you as a partner.