1. You couldn’t even commit to piano lessons, how would you commit to a person?
2. You’re still young. Go travel and stuff. Settle down with someone later.
3. You’re not happy. You can’t love somebody else until you love yourself.
4. You like having money in your bank account.
5. You have to meet their parents, siblings, friends, AND pretend to like them all.
6. You’ll likely be forced to turn your read receipts on for texting.
7. You enjoy not being in a fight every 5 minutes.
8. Suicide rates will sky rocket because so many people would rather die than see you with somebody else.
9. You will no longer be able to have sex with whoever you want.
10. That’s one more Christmas present that you have to buy, not to mention their birthday and Valentines Day.
11. You’ll have less time to sleep, eat, and watch re-runs of The Bachelor.
12. You have to look good for them all of the time. Nailz dun, hair dun, everythang diiid.
13. It would be mean to put someone through the displeasure of having to be with you.
14. You use Tinder.
15. You will get stabbed if you text someone else of the opposite sex.
16. You probably won’t get married, so you’ll just waste a bunch of time with them in the end.
16 ½. You might get married, which means you’ll be stuck with that person for the rest of your life.
17. Managing 10 Quiznos Restaurants is probably easier than managing a relationship.
18. It’s weird to date your cat and probably illegal.
19. Your cooking abilities consist of toasting a Pop-Tart (and you still manage to burn it).
20. There’s a 0.000001% chance that you might get to sleep with a One Direction member so you need to be single, just in case.
21. One of you will die before the other, and that’s sad.
22. You choose Toad when you play Mario Kart.
23. You still live with your parents.
24. You still live with your parents, who still live with their parents.
25. You didn’t get Inception.
26. You’re a baby. Literally. You were like just born and shouldn’t be dating right now.
27. You’re you.
28. You’ve never seen Harry Potter and therefore don’t deserve love.
29. You feel weird taking a shit when they’re at your house/you’re at their house.
30. You don’t want to be in a relationship.