17. We can hang out for days on end and never get sick of each other. We could see each other every single day, and each day would be like an awesome new adventure.
18. When we see each other for the first time in a while, it’s as if we were never separated. I lived on the opposite side of the world for a year and a half and we didn’t have many chances to keep in touch, but when I came back, it felt as if I had never left.
19. Somehow all our old inside jokes are still hilarious. (And I bet we’ll be saying “it’s just like a bed!!” until we’re grandmas.)
20. When you’re in a relationship, I still see you all the time. You’re not one of those friends that disappears when they have a significant other. We still meet for drinks, get dinner, etc. In fact, usually, your SO and I become great friends anyway, so the three of us hang out on the regular.
21. You go out of your way to help me whenever I need it — whether it’s rereading a cover letter I am about to send to a dream job, or picking out the perfect outfit for my date later. And I will always do the same.