Girls in general are already hard to figure out, can you imagine a crazy, wild and free country girl to figure out? It’s actually simple. It’s the little things that count and from a single girls point of view this is what I’ve come up with from my previous experiences and I’m sure there is more. It’s not complicated and we are not some weird breed that tries to act like men, we are ladies who are capable of handling themselves so don’t be intimidated these are just tips.
1. If you know a Rhett Atkins or even a Taylor Swift song, sing it no matter how bad you sound. It impresses them with your knowledge of different country songs.
2. Never change the radio station from country to hip hop just because it’s a slow song. Wait till commercial or she’ll be wanting to cut your fingers off.
3. Do not ever make fun of her for the amount of boots she has or give her a hard time about how much she spent.
4. Dress nice. We don’t want you to wear skinny jeans or jeans that are about to fall off. Belts are nice so wear them and if you don’t have boots that’s ok.
5. Know your gun knowledge and don’t try to tell a girl what kind of gun she can “handle.” Chances are she already has more guns than you.
6. Anything camo is sexy.
7. Take her on a date to a country bar. It’s ok if you don’t know any of the line dances, but don’t be embarrassed to try. Trying going without her so you can learn some and go dance with her.
8. Do not order a fruity girly drink for her, get a bucket of beer to share to be safe. Chances are she likes her whiskey cokes.
9. Want to plan a get away with her? Take her out in the Everglades, camping, fishing, mudding or shooting. Don’t get to comfortable with her and treat her like one of the boys. She can handle herself out there but it’s nice to let her relax and watch you handle the manly things.
10. Just because we like mudding and shooting doesn’t mean we don’t like to be girly and get treated to some bling every once in a while or even flowers. Roses are unoriginal so try something different like daisies or sunflowers.
11. Be a gentleman. Open doors for her, call her, compliment her, charm her friends and family with smiles and laughter.
12. You don’t have to be country to charm her. Teach her something new and introduce her to your interests.
13. Don’t be intimidated by her young, wild and free sense of life. If you worry a lot and play it safe then you may not be a good fit for her.
14. Don’t get jealous, were one men only kind of women. And don’t try to sleep with us on the first date, not gonna happen.
15. Don’t piss off daddy. You should be more worried about her gun collection than his.
16. Don’t ever let her go or she’ll be the one who got away.