1. Dumb yourself down. You should never act stupid because you think it will make him like you. If he can’t connect with you on an intellectual level then he isn’t the one for you. You need more than a physical connection and you shouldn’t dumb yourself down to try to connect with him.
2. Have sex with him before you’re ready. You don’t have to have sex with him on the first date or the 10th. Don’t feel pressured to do anything you’re uncomfortable with to make him like you more.
3. Act interested in things you hate. Don’t pretend to like things just because he likes them. You don’t have to listen to the same music or know all the players on his favorite basketball team. You’re allowed to be different and have your own interests and you’re allowed to like different things.
4. Pretend to be someone you’re not. Don’t pretend that you’re not who you are because you want to fit into the stereotypically girl he falls for. Be your own person, it might be exactly what he’s looking for and if it’s not then you don’t want to be with him anyway.
5. Don’t make life altering decisions for him. Don’t do something crazy like quit your job to move for him or make big financial decisions for him until you’re in a serious committed relationship. Sometimes people say things they don’t mean and you don’t want to get stuck and screwed over because he wasn’t being serious or you just assumed.
6. Change your appearance. Don’t dye your hair blonde just because he says he likes blondes. Don’t start adjusting what you look like because you think he wants a different type of girl. Just be you if he’s into you, he’s into you for you.
7. Starve yourself. Don’t start starving yourself and going to unhealthy measures because you want to be thinner for him or look better. Don’t start making yourself sick over his opinion.
8. Negotiate your morals. Don’t turn into someone you’re not proud of because he has different thoughts than you. Don’t laugh if he makes a homophobic comment, don’t pretend you’re okay with him talking shit about people when you’d normally get angry about it. Don’t turn into someone you’d normally have a problem with because you want to impress him. Stand up for what you believe in, even if it’s not what he believes in.
9. Drop your friends. Don’t start bailing on your friends because you want to spend time with your new guy. Hanging out with him is important, but hanging out with your friends is equally important because if he leaves or things don’t work out they’re still going to be there when he isn’t.
10. Dress skimpier. Don’t start wearing less clothing to try to get more attention from him. Everyone wants to feel sexy, but don’t push yourself to a point you feel uncomfortable just to make him eye you up and down.
11. Lose yourself in him. Don’t throw away all the strength you’ve gained and how independent you’ve become the second someone comes into your life. Don’t change who you are as a person and don’t become someone you’re not proud of in order to make him like you.