1. Be kind to yourself, you’re doing the best you can.
2. Always keep moving forward.
3. You have the power to control your day.
4. Do not give up.
5. The beginning is always the hardest, but you can do it.
6. Each day is a new opportunity to embrace life.
7. No matter what happens never stop believing you will make it.
8. The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come.
9. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
10. Life goes on, life always goes on.
11. If you’re going through hell keep on going.
12. The sun will always rise, even on the darkest night.
13. Don’t overwork yourself, sometimes all you need is a little rest.
14. No matter what anyone says, if you think you can do it that’s all that matters.
15. He who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right.
16. Let life’s challenges help you discover who you are.
17. Remind yourself it is okay not to be perfect.
18. Remember opportunity always follows struggle.
19. Not every day is good, but there is something good in every day.
20. The only person you should try to be better than is who you were yesterday.
21. Life doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.
22. Everyone has felt overwhelmed you’re not alone.
23. Take a deep breath in, you can only control so much.
24. Don’t let what you can’t do get in the way of what you can do.
25. Take everything one day at a time.
26. Don’t stress out about the things you can’t control.
27. Be honest with yourself about how much you can handle because you shouldn’t ever feel like you’re drowning in your own decisions.
28. Take a moment to appreciate how strong you are and how much you’ve already accomplished before you think about all you still have to do.
29. Sometimes all it takes is for you to acknowledge what is going on and learn from it.
30. All great changes are products of chaos.
31. Sometimes when we get overwhelmed we forget how small our problems really are.
32. You are not alone in this.
33. Sometimes all it takes is for you to slow down.
34. Work on calming yourself not the storm because the storm will always pass.
35. Just breathe.