1. He never makes concrete plans.
His favorite word to use is “maybe.” Maybe he can do something this weekend. Maybe he can go on that trip you’ve been mentioning. He always has one foot in and one foot out the door, just in case he changes his mind.
2. He doesn’t seem interested in introducing you to his family (or other loved ones).
You haven’t met anyone important to him. He keeps you separate from the people in his life. You’ve brought it up a few times, and he always dismisses it for some reason or another.
3. He’s wishy-washy about labels.
He gets weird about being called boyfriend. He’s never open to having a discussion about what you are to each other. Instead, he just mutters vague statements like, “Let’s just see what happens.” His noncommittal attitude is telling you something, boo.
4. He doesn’t want to hang out if sex isn’t an option.
He’s mysteriously free at 2 am, but is busy when you want to grab brunch together. Or when you’re on your period and not in the mood. 😑
5. He doesn’t make an effort to learn about your passions.
He doesn’t know the things you love, the things that make you want to wake up in the morning. If it doesn’t somehow involve him and his interests, he doesn’t really care.