1. You cannot play it cool when you start crushing on someone. They say hello and you’re instantly planning which song you’ll dance to at your wedding.
2. You know within the first 20 minutes of meeting someone if you’re going to fall for them. You can’t explain it, but you just do.
3. And sometimes, people will tell you even if you don’t *feel* something at first, you should give someone another chance. You get tired of explaining that it has nothing to do with being picky, you just know when you know.
4. Even though you can fall very intensely for someone, that doesn’t mean it happens very often.
5. But when it does? OH BOY. Buckle up, it’s about to be a rush.
6. When you heard the Drake lyric 0-100 real quick, you assumed he was talking about your love life.
7. It’s not uncommon for you to go through long periods of being single. You can’t force yourself into something if your heart isn’t fully there.
8. You live in a fantasy world 50% of the time.
9. …Mmm, maybe a solid 75%.
10. You are constantly teetering the line between Very Thoughtful and Kind Of Creepy.
11. You can find hidden meaning in a comma placement.
12. You’ve definitely Googled someone you barely know to figure out if they’re single.
13. You just get really strong feelings, okay?!?!
14. You’re absolutely terrible at casual dating. Your brain just can’t seem to work that way. So like, we’re seeing each other? But not committed? So like, what do I call you? That person I sometimes hang out with but like, lol, it’s no big deaaaal. ??!?!? *instantly develops an ulcer*
15. You’re always calculating when you can let someone know just how into them you are so you don’t immediately scare them off. “Like, it’s fine. I just think you are so cute and smart and wonderful, and I think about you all the time. I’m breezy :) :) :)”
16. You usually say “I love you” much more quickly than everyone else. You just don’t know how to silence your bursting heart.
17. You’ve been very upset when someone asks, “What are we?” because you thought it was clear. You’re getting married one day, obvi.