1. How the secret to life is that there’s no secret.
2. How to accept the fact that my life will probably never look or feel the way I thought it would.
3. How people will come and go from my life. And sometimes I’m not going to have any control over it.
4. How I can live with my pain, but I don’t have to let it control me.
5. How things won’t always work out the way I want them to, but eventually they will work out for the better.
6. How the little things matter the most.
7. How poisonous it is to hold onto toxic people in my life.
8. How my ego is one hell of a drug.
9. How holding onto a grudge is a form of self-destruction.
10. How happiness happens for me, not to me.
11. The easier it is to forgive someone else, the easier it will be to forgive myself.
12. How it’s okay to date without expectations. And how sometimes the people I date will only be for time being. And that’s OK. They will just become another part of my story.
13. How once I’m able to control my reactions, I will have all the power I’ll ever really need.
14. How finding a romantic partner is not a prerequisite for my future happiness.
15. How trying to control every little thing in my life will only rid my positive energy.
16. How important it is to cherish the people in my life who bring me the most joy and fulfillment. Those kind of people are hard to come by. Always nourish those relationships because they are the ones that mean the most.
17. How time is my most valuable asset.
18. How important self-love truly is. And learning to love myself is a lifelong journey.
19. How being your own best friend will make life a hell of a lot easier.
20. How making mistakes only makes me human.
21. How making mistakes allows more room for myself to grow and really learn a lesson from those mistakes.
22. How to live spontaneously and make last-minute decisions just for the thrill of it.
23. How by taking risks and always choosing the option that scares the absolute crap out of me, will promote my growth.
24. How liberating it is to abide by my own set of rules. And how nobody else can dictate how my life should go. Only I can do that for myself.