1. It will hurt, but it won’t hurt forever.
2. Life is way too short to spend with people who drain the happiness out of you.
3. Losing someone who doesn’t respect or appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
4. There are 7 billion other people out there.
5. The best is yet to come.
6. Use your heartbreak as a lesson.
7. A toxic love isn’t a valid reason for you to fear new love.
8. Time really does heal most things. And for the things it doesn’t- there’s wine.
9. Be strong enough to walk away from something that no longer helps you evolve.
10. It’s okay if you’re not over it yet. Be patient with yourself and your feelings.
11. You’re allowed to love more than one person in your life.
12. You will find love again, but this time love will find you.
13. Use the emotions you’re feeling as fuel to give you strength to bring yourself back to life.
14. This is only a short chapter in your book and now it’s time to turn the page.
15. Heartbreak is painful, but the only way we grow is through pain.
16. It’s okay to miss him, even if he was a piece of shit.
17. You miss the memories, not the person.
18. You shouldn’t use baggage from your previous relationship as an excuse in your future relationships.
19. The world isn’t going to stop for your grief.
20. You can still love your ex as a person, but that does not mean you should be with them.
21. Letting go isn’t going to be easy, but sometimes holding on is just as hard.
22. Don’t drive yourself crazy by obsessing over unsolvable problems from past relationships. Let that shit go.
23. Heartbreak is often a blessing in disguise.
24. Jumping right into another relationship will only temporarily fix the pain.
25. There is no time constraint on meeting someone new.
26. The longer you’re with the wrong person, the longer it’s going to take you to meet the right one.
27. Being on your own is the time to get more in touch with your own feelings, work on yourself, and improve your own life-mentally, physically, spiritually.
28. Never lose hope on love. Your time will come.
29. Heartbreak is often a reflection of unmatched expectations and bad timing, but this won’t always be the case.
30. Someday you will be thankful that things didn’t work out the way you once wanted them to.