1. He thought the sun and the moon are the same thing and ‘the sun just turns off at night.’
“After 4.5 years of dating the guy, he looks me in the eye and asks me why the sun and the moon are both in the sky. I have no idea so I tell him it just happens sometimes. His response: ‘BUT AREN’T THE SUN AND THE MOON THE SAME THING?! The sun just turns off at night.’
Couldn’t even look at him after that. Broke up with him that very day.”
2. He looked out the car window to check his parking job, then closed it on his own head.
“He looked out the car window to check his parking job, then closed it on his own head.”
3. He bragged about his 100 IQ, thinking it meant he got 100% of the questions right.
“He started bragging about his 100 IQ level. According to him, that meant he got 100%.”
4. He thought that denim came from cows.
“My ex-boyfriend saw a very large lady wearing double denim, then turned to me and said ‘wow, how many cows died for her outfit?!’ At first I laughed then realized he wasn’t really joking and after probing, genuinely believed that denim came from cows. It was the beginning of the end really…”
5. He thought the romantic moonlight was just the sun coming up through the ocean.
“When he thought the romantic moonlight, shining down on the water through a hole in the clouds, was the sun coming up through the ocean. 😑”