1. I got a text from her asking, ‘where do the Jews live is it Islam?’
“I got a text from her asking, ‘where do the Jews live is it Islam?'”
2. She thought Egypt was in Europe.
“She thought Egypt was in Europe. When I said it was in Africa, she asked, ‘Wait, when did they move it?'”
3. She thought that your eyes would pop out of your head if you didn’t close your eyes while sneezing.
“One girl I knew was thoroughly convinced you had to shut your eyes while sneezing, or risk them popping out of your head due to pressure. We were 16 at the time.”
4. She told me that the wind comes from trees.
“When she told me that the wind comes from trees.
You know, because they wave around, and that pushes the air around, making wind.”
No, she was not joking.”
5. She thought Muhammad Ali did 9/11.
“Me: ‘You know, I’ve been watching a lot of videos about Muhammad Ali lately’ Her: ‘The guy who did 9/11?!’ Me: ‘….the heavyweight champ of the world?'”