1. My great-grandmother was murdered by her schizophrenic son because he thought she was the Devil.
“My great-grandmother was murdered by her schizophrenic son because he thought she was the Devil.”
2. He kind of killed a president.
“I’m related to John Wilkes Booth. He kind of killed a president…”
3. My great great uncle brutally murdered his entire family on Christmas day.
“My great great uncle brutally murdered his entire family on Christmas day. They wrote a few books about him, one was called ‘White Christmas, Bloody Christmas.’”
4. A great aunt of some sort dropped a boiling pot of water on her infant baby.
“A great aunt of some sort dropped a boiling pot of water on her infant baby. It died.”
5. She thought she was a swan and wanted to return her to the river.
“There’s a story that gets told every Christmas about my great-great aunt Rebecca, who escaped an institution and accidentally drowned her child. She thought she was a swan and wanted to return her to the river.”
6. He dragged them from his truck for four hours.
“A cousin of mine found out a guy in town had been sleeping with his wife. So he knocked then both out, tied them to the back of his truck with chains. Waited for them to wake up and then drug them up and down a couple gravel and asphalt roads are varying fast and slow speeds until all their clothes and most of their skin had come off and they were both dead. Police said he had them back there dragging them for about 4 hours.”
7. He was a child that killed other children.
“One of my grandmother’s cousins on my mom’s side was a child killer. And I mean he was a child that killed other children. He was about 6-7 for his first victim which was a little boy that died from a mysterious gun accident. For his second victim he was about 10, and it was a little girl. He tied her to a tree and set her on fire. I feel like there was a third victim but I can’t quite remember for sure. Anyway, a few years later (he was 13 I believe) he was walking home after dark and he was hit by a car and died.”