Let’s be honest, Boy Meets World is there for you through every step of your life. Through good times and bad times, you will always have the wise words of the cast to turn to. These 10 quotes, however, relate to college students through the best. From the moments of complete doubt and the days where you are simply feeling yourself, Boy Meets World is there for you in college and the rest of your life.
1. “I don’t understand anything about my entire life.”
Because let’s be honest, do you ever really know what you’re doing in college?
2. “Life’s tough, get a helmet.”
For those times you really just want to bang your head into a wall.
3. “We play it cool. A little cooler with the emotions.”
For when you don’t want to seem over excited about your crush, but you actually are.
4. “They’re not divorced, Kenny! It’s just a trial separation!”
For when your best friend gets a little defensive about your relationship.
5. “I’m on an emotional roller coaster.”
Because some nights when your studying late, you literally feel like an emotional wreck.
6. “If you let people’s perception of you dictate your behavior, you will never grow as a person.”
Because in college you finally stop caring about what people think and truly become yourself.
7. “Why do I have to be so attractive?”
For those nights that you are really feelin’ yourself and your outfit is on point!
8. “I’m going to be a good person who cares about people, and I blame you.”
For when you start to realize your professors not only teach you the criteria, but also life lessons.
9. “But to me, a real hero is someone who does the right thing when the right thing isn’t the easy thing to do.”
Because you start to realize what really is important and what isn’t as important and you get a true understanding of right and wrong.
10. “Believe in yourself. Dream. Try. Do good.”
Because at the end of the day all you really want out of life is to do good.