“My huge, fat, lazy male cat would take hot dogs and go feed them to a stray cat and her kitten.”
There was a time when I couldn’t imagine myself waking up on a Sunday morning to anyone but you.
If you’re still confused that she’s giving consent, she’s not.
90% of the time I was reading this book I was wondering “what is he talking about?” The other 10% I was thinking: “That’s the most brilliant thing I’ve ever heard.”
His messages turned into things like: ‘You’re being stuck up.’ ‘Such a bitch. Just meet me again and you’ll see.’ ‘Can’t believe you’re treating me like this. I’m so nice.
“I saw an elderly Chinese tourist pull down her grandkid’s pants so he can take a crap on the sidewalk. It was in the entrance of Disneyland in Paris.”
Physical Touch: How often do you just slow the world down and hug your person?
When I hear your voice, I know I am home.
It’s feeling frustrating because your hearts in multiple places, it’s knowing you’ll probably never see the friends you made again while traveling.
In this overly socialized world, I urge every reader to battle your biology. Twitter isn’t building you the foundation for a career and it sure isn’t building the foundation for a marriage.