1. The way you treat yourself is a sign to the world for how you expect to be treated. When you don’t treat yourself with kindness, you’re essentially telling others not to as well. If they do treat you well, you will struggle to accept it because it’s not what you are familiar with or used to.
2. When you lack love for yourself, you go hunting for it in other places. You build a habit of using people and things to fill the holes in your life, instead of filling them yourself. When you are more than enough for yourself, that is when you are truly ready to be something to someone. Aim to be abundant.
3. Good vibes are a seriously real thing. The thoughts in our minds become the things in our lives. If you continuously put negative energy out into the world, that is what you get back. Saying things like “I’m not pretty or smart enough…” daily, hinders yourself from seeing all the incredible things that make you who you are. Negative thinking attracts negativity instead of manifesting positivity.
4. A person who struggles to see their own worth believes someone else can measure and define it for them. It’s called “self” worth for a reason. You decide what makes you great, not anyone else. It starts with realizing that no one can be better at being you, than you.
5. We are always taught to be grateful for the things we have and the people we’ve met and are close to. We’re taught that promotions, marriages, children, healthy and happy lives, etc. are all things to be grateful for, which is correct. We should also understand that you should be grateful for yourself. You are a living being with talents, hopes, dreams, and magic inside of you. Be grateful for who you were, who you are now, and who you are aspiring to be. Be so very grateful for you. You have gotten yourself this far, haven’t you?