Next time you guys are missing you men remember, being long distance lovers is not all bad…
1. You get to experience the perks of being in a relationship, yet people will still think you are fun to be around.
2. You don’t have to shave your legs or get waxed very often!
3. You can eat ice cream directly out of the carton, and only your pets will judge you.
4. You can finally stop sucking your stomach in for 5 effing minutes.
5. Three words: Weekend sex fest, and everyone is pulling out their best moves too. It’s Christmas morning, but with orgasms!
6. You can go out with your friends, drink yourself into a coma, and complain the entire following day about your hangover without someone saying, “I told you not to try to keep up with me and my friends.”
7. You can watch all the Bravo, Oxygen, and E! you want. “Bad Girl’s Club” marathon?! Don’t mind if I do…
8. You can finally stop being Macgyver when it comes to covering up that you (despite popular belief) do in fact poop. Sorry boys.
9. You can finally rock sweat pants, be crabby, and not pretend all you want to do is wear a sundress and twirl in fields of flowers when you have your period.
10. You remember there is another word besides “we” in the English language. WE love sushi. WE can’t wait for summer. (I really want to punch you.)
11. You not only get to buy as many shoes as you want, but you also can buy the good toilet paper and the expensive toiletries without a lecture on your spending habits. You want to drink craft beer, I want my shampoo and conditioner as two separate entities.
12. Plus, long distance relationships will dramatically improve your masturbation skills, and let’s be honest ladies, your relationship with your vagina will always be your favorite one.