1. Curves fill out a good pair of jeans like it’s nobody’s business. They add something to look at and admire.
2. We may never look like an exotic perfume model running elegantly in the woods, but the right dress will cling to our curves in all the right places.
3. Our bodies can stop traffic with the deadly combination of a fitted coat, a tight skirt, and a bit of confidence.
4. We will never be frustrated that a clothing store’s smallest size is an XXS.
5. Beyonce, Christina Hendricks, J.Lo, Kate Winslet, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Hudson, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, and Scarlett Johansson.
6. We may not be able to walk straight through narrow spaces. We’ll slip in sideways, though, and the view just gets more interesting.
7. Our curves make great accessories on the dance floor. We can shake our maracas in a miraculous rhythm.
8. Just because there’s more to shake doesn’t make us “heavy.” It’s just the way we’re built. We’re thankful for all of us.
9. Just because we’re curvy doesn’t mean we’re going to eat junk food with you non-stop. We care about our health and our bodies. You should care about our health and bodies too.
10. No one should ever be ashamed to flaunt what she’s got.
11. We may never fit into boy shorts, drop-waist dresses, or skinny jeans, but just watch how we can fill out a bikini.
13. If we do get knocked down, we’ve got the built-in padding to prevent major injuries. We’re strong. We’ve got confidence.
14. It’s been scientifically proven that curves on women attract men like “a drug.” I’m sure there are just as many men attracted to leaner ladies, but it’s comforting to know that the same goes for rounder types.
15. All the more to love, hold onto, fill your eyes with, and cherish deeply.