1. Time is expensive, allow yourself to look to the future.
Breakups are tough and difficult to handle, but I PROMISE that there’s someone out there, who’ll show you why it never worked out with anyone else.
2. Look at the bright side, you don’t have to waste your money or your time on them!
You can speak to anyone you wish to without thinking, “How will she/he feel about me communicating or talking with him/her.” You’re free like a bird.
3. Now you have time for yourself and for your lovely friends.
You don’t need to see them and cancel any appointments with anyone just because you want meet them.
4. Rebuild yourself.
Change the things you don’t like about yourself. Make yourself attractive. In other words, work on yourself.
5. The single life isn’t as bad as you may think…
I know you miss those “Good morning” and “Good night” messages. Well guess what! You don’t have to stay up and talk to them anymore. No more hiding your sleepiness for the sake of talking to them. No more disappointments when they stop messaging you back because they fell asleep.
6. Find yourself.
Be open-minded to any new activity you want to try or something you have always dreamed of. TRAVEL THE WORLD AND MEET NEW PEOPLE!
7. Don’t think about the good moments you have had with them.
Instead think about the things they have done that have hurt you.
8. You weren’t meant for each other, the right one will come along and join you.
Meanwhile work on yourself to become a better person than you already are, have your true friend beside you, and eventually you will forget about them.
It does take time, but be strong! This pain will only make you stronger.
9. Rediscover the word “FUN.”
Make yourself as busy as you can in order to forget them…