(1) You can start without knowing the answer.
(2) You have more time than you think to experiment.
(3) It’s okay to be proud of your own gifts.
(4) It’s okay ask for help.
(5) It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
(6) The journey takes patience.
(7) Even the outliers put in hard work.
(8) Pursuing is persisting.
(9) To trust my intuition.
(10) To sit with decisions.
(11) To meditate more often.
(12) To do the work I want to be doing not the work I think I should be doing.
(13) To travel more.
(14) To have the courage to know that when I listen to my inner drive anything is possible.
(15) To be present.
(16) To make decisions without seeking perfection.
(17) To balance the line between being prepared and when to just go for it.
(18) To listen to my gut.
(19) To be intentional with the people I spend time with.
(20) To seek wisdom, not coolness.
(21) To not take the people around you for granted.
(22) To not take it all so seriously.
(23) To enjoy the moment rather than worry about the future.
(24) To spend more time listening to others’ stories rather than the story in my head.
(25) To be more vulnerable and less reserved.
(26) To practice self-care and self-love.
(27) To spend more time with artists.
(28) That saying no is important.
(29) That you don’t need to do it all.
(30) That there are questions that parents, bosses, and friends can’t answer for you.
(31) That comparing yourself to others is a waste of time.
What is one thing you wish you knew in your twenties?