1. A bad day can be cured with a comfy blanket, a trashy romance book, and a phone call with your best friend.
2. Speaking of best friends, a good one to always have by your side is wine.
3. Red wine.
4. In a fancy glass.
5. You can never say thank you too many times.
6. And when you say you’re sorry, really mean it.
7. Wake up in the morning knowing you can do anything in the world you set your mind to, and don’t let anybody get in your way.
8. Johnny Depp is hot.
9. So is Khal Drogo.
10. It’s okay to cry when you’re sad.
11. …Or stressed or happy or overwhelmed or frustrated.
12. Or when you get a shitty manicure or when people are mean.
14. Go to office hours.
15. Marry the guy that makes you happy.
16. Moisturize your face a kabillion times a day. You’ll be glad you did when you’re older.
17. Eat whatever the heck you want with no regrets.
18. High waisted shorts are a big fat no.
19. Always take into consideration the thoughts of those around you, but don’t forget about yourself.
20. There is nothing a good laugh can’t cure.
21. Be kind to everybody.
22. Moms are always right.
23. Eat vegetables everyday.
24. Being a perfectionist is totally okay.
25. Be a good listener.
27. When you have a daughter, be her best friend.
28. When you love someone, love them a lot. And tell them that you love them a lot.
29. Boys are stupid, men are stupider.
30. Saying “I’m fine” when someone asks you if you’re okay and you’re really not gets you nowhere.
31. You can never take too many pictures.
32. And you can never give too many hugs.
33. No phones at the dinner table.
34. Do your best.
35. Drink lots of water.
36. Be smart. Make good choices. Blah blah blah.
37. Stand. Up. Straight.
38. Take a deep breath.
39. Moisturize your face.
40. Read a book.
41. Shoulders back.
42. Chin high.
43. Love yourself.