1. There is more power in admitting you are wrong then trying to convince someone and yourself you are right.
2. The right people are timeless. When we use the excuse of bad timing we are only softening the blow of specifying “I do not want to spend my time on you.”
3. Treat people better than the way in which they treat you. Give them the respect they do not deserve or give, but the respect you hope they would return. Set the example.
4. Everyone claims to want honesty. They do not. The truth hurts, give it to them anyway.
5. Your parents are not perfect. Forgive them. Their intentions are almost always because they want the best for you.
6. Never settle. On a man, job, friends, place to live, life.
7. The universe will work everything out. Don’t worry.
8. True confidence comes from within, not from your peers or material possessions.
9. Ask someone if they are okay twice.
10. Class has nothing to do with how much money you make or the possessions you acquire.
11. You will never truly find out who you entirely are. The journey of uncovering yourself is the most exciting expedition a person can ever take.
12. Follow your gut over your mind or heart. If something does not feel right, it usually isn’t.
13. Genuine people are rare. If you find one, never let them go.
14. The little things count the biggest.
15. Believe a person has the best intentions towards you until they prove you wrong. Then walk away.
16. The harder you work, the luckier you become.
17. Have the courage to say the things most people leave as thoughts.
18. If a person does not offer any value to your life, cut them out of it.
19. You live with yourself forever. Be the kind of person you would be proud of.
20. There are a lot of assholes in this world. Most will never get it no matter how hard you try to explain.
21. Surround yourself with people who make you want to become a better you.
23. See people for who they are right now, not for who they have the potential to be.
24. Learn from your mistakes. That is the silver-lining in screwing up.
25. A positive attitude can change how a person views the world.
26. The rules society creates only exists if you let them.
27. Having your words match your actions demonstrates integrity. Not many people have it. Be different.
28. A good run really can cure the mind.
29. Continually being a good person trumps any other accomplishment you will ever attain.
30. Dance like nobody is watching.