There are certain toasts that guys in their late 20s and early 30s should be raising a glass to, no matter where they come from. And to celebrate the launch of Jim Beam® Single Barrel (the first-ever single barrel product from the world’s #1 bourbon), whiskey fans all over the country have the opportunity to take part in the craft-making process of this hand-crafted and hand-selected bourbon. The brand is launching the Jim Beam® “Single Barrel, Single Statement” Contest and asking fans to share their “statements” – whether it’s a favorite toast, how to sip a great glass of bourbon, whom to enjoy it with or where to drink it – at JimBeamSingleStatement.com for a chance to be featured on the inside back label of actual bottles of Jim Beam® Single Barrel. They could join some of the great quote-makers of history and the craftspeople who have been making history with Jim Beam for generations.
1. Here’s to quality friends and a quality whiskey.
2. Here’s to being as smooth and approachable as your drink – like the brand new Jim Beam® Single Barrel.
3. Here’s to always striving for the single best things in life.
4. There’s no “hall of average”. Let’s sip some good whiskey and Make History tonight.
5. Here’s to bourbon friends knowing things that beer friends don’t.
6. Here’s to being the story other people tell.
7. May our favorite jeans never wear out, our friendships never fade, and our glasses stay full.
8. Here’s to making some new accomplices.
9. Here’s to good times, good people, and great bourbon.
10. Here’s to trusting your gut, taking the occasional risk, and never, ever looking back.
11. Here’s to staying true to yourself, and surrounding yourself with people who feel the same way.
12. Here’s to nights you’ll never forget, shared with people you can never replace.
13. Here’s to the stories you’ll tell, and the secrets you’ll want to keep.
14. Here’s to you. To tonight. To your next great chapter.
15. Here’s to turning everyday moments into memorable stories.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be legal resident of the 50 United States and 21 years of age or older to participate. Void where prohibited. Subject to complete official rules located at http://www.JimBeamSingleStatement.com. Contest begins July 16, 2014, and ends August 17, 2014.
Jim Beam® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 47.5% Alc./Vol.
©2014 James B. Beam Distilling Co., Clermont, KY.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Jim Beam® and Make History™ are trademarks of Jim Beam Brands Co. and are used with permission.