1. Chris Bosh will leave Miami and take the max salary contract with the Houston Rockets.
2. Ticket sales in Miami will drastically decrease since Josh McRoberts and Toney Douglas don’t really sell the number of jerseys of Lebron James.
3. The Cleveland economy will vastly improve with the return of their hometown hero.
4. On Lebron’s first day with the team fans will flock to the arena in huge numbers to try to catch a glimpse of their superstar.
5. So many people will be gathered in one spot, the ground will begin to crumble beneath them.
6. The earth will give way under their weight and a massive opening will appear, growing larger each day.
7. Smoke will begin to rise from the opening and flames will begin to flicker out of it.