The NFL Draft is tonight and if you’ve been following the coverage you know that there are very few things experts can confirm despite talking about the draft non-stop for the last four months. Don’t worry, I’ve cut through all of the rumors and misinformation to give you ten things experts have confirmed to be 100% true for the draft. Good luck to you and your team!
1. Johnny Manziel is is definitely going to get drafted. Or maybe he won’t get drafted. He might go #2 overall or he could end up working at Baskin Robbins. It’s somewhere in between those two FOR SURE.
2. Cleveland is a city in Ohio, that’s for sure. They may draft a quarterback or a defensive player, but they may also trade all of their picks to the Seahawks for Shawn Kemp. He won’t play for them but he’ll be forced to say he’s from Cleveland. This is a lock!
3. Jadeveon Clowney should go first overall, but he may also be drafted at a different number. You can count on this!
4. Jerry Jones said the Cowboys are not looking for a quarterback but one guy that works at a Perkins in West Virginia with 19 twitter followers said he disagrees, so every major sports media outlet will continue to cover both sides of the argument just to be safe.
5. Teddy Bridgewater is a quarterback. Experts mostly agree with this one.
6. The Buccaneers could trade up in the draft. They could also trade down in the draft. The other option is that they trade all of their players and become actual buccaneers. Another option is none of these things happen. You heard it here first!
7. Literally nothing will happen, but every expert will change their draft order six times per day.
8. A lot of teams are going to make decisions based on what other teams decide to do. This is something that will happen most certainly!
9. The majority of experts agree that John Calipari will be coaching next year and not playing in the NFL, but you never know!
10. No one has any idea what they’re talking about.