1. You don’t try to interpret their mixed signals anymore. You realize that all they mean is that they’re not that into you or not that serious about you so you no longer let it get to your head.
2. You no longer stalk them on social media to see what they’re up to or try to find any ‘clues’ on how they’re feeling.
3. You’re able to enjoy your nights out with your friends without having to wonder where they are or why they haven’t texted you back.
4. You’re open to dating other people instead of closing yourself off because you’re only waiting for one person.
5. You finally realize that you deserve more than this person was ever going to give you.
6. You also realize that the red flags were there all along but you chose to ignore them.
7. You stopped expecting this person to show up or come around or finally realize what they’ve lost because you now believe that you two were really not that compatible.
8. You don’t question yourself or think that there is something wrong with you because you no longer let them define you or your worth.
9. You’re more grateful for the other great things happening in your life that don’t involve someone who did not appreciate you.
10. You learn that loving someone won’t make them change your mind or love you back.
11. You pay more attention to what your closest friends say because somehow they knew it all along.
12. You learn to put your fantasies aside and focus on reality.
13. You don’t make excuses or believe everything they tell you because more often than not, it’s not the truth, but it’s just how they get out of putting any effort.
14. You realize that the right person will not make it that hard or make you change or question yourself.
15. You learn that the right person will never leave, even when things get hard.