1. You know what you love even if people disagree.
2. As much as you doubt yourself, you know that your passion is your priority.
3. Even if it sounds difficult or hard to do at first, you will always have the inner nudge to try against all odds.
4. Some people just take the easy and comfortable way out and some people choose to fight for their dreams.
5. If you choose to fight for your dreams, you will have to also fight the opinions of others that bring you down.
6. Life is about taking chances. “One day you will wake up & there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.”-Paulo Coelho.
7. Life is too short to delay doing something you want because you are not getting the support you needed or wished for.
8. If you decide to take a new road, you will meet people going in the same direction who share your vision and will be able to encourage you to keep going regardless of what others tell you.
9. You are more capable than you think.
10. In the beginning of the road, you will face a lot of roadblocks and setbacks that will make you question your confidence or your ability in handling those hurdles. Keep going.
11. You will meet a lot of people who will laugh at your dreams but as long as YOU take your dreams seriously, you will have the last laugh.
12. Most people are scared of risking their security, or putting themselves out there or scared of what might happen if they fail.
13. Most people live their lives trying to minimize their losses, which is why they don’t encourage others to live a daring life that could potentially shake their security.
14. People can warn us against something because they don’t want to see us suffer or lose, but they also don’t see the other side of the coin, their fear is clouding them from seeing the fascinating life you could be living.
15. Remember no one can predict your future.
16. The people who don’t support you might paint a negative picture of your future because of their lack of understanding or experience in what you are about to do.
17. Don’t let objections from others predict a false future for you, the universe is in charge of your future, not people.
18. You really don’t need their support. It’s human nature to seek support and encouragement from the people around you, but it is not essential for your success.
19. You can get support from other inspiring people who took the same path or from gurus and books.
20. When you take the road less traveled, you might have to travel alone for a while so you can truly enjoy the ride.
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.”- Robert Frost.