- A stellar personality will always get you so much further than any set of skills in the work place.
- Dry shampoo will be the most important beauty innovation to happen to blondes in our lifetime.
- No one gives Vampire shows enough of a chance.
- Cool people don’t care what brand your handbag or watch is. They care that you’re nice to them and remember who they think the protagonist on Nashville is.
- It’s important to be honest about your musical taste. There are other people out there who love Bieber too.
- Real courage lies within those people who show up for first dates completely sober.
- We can all do our part in saving trees by just having the damn receipt emailed.
- American Idol has run its course and Ryan Seacrest is paying out of pocket for it to air at this point.
- There is a greeting card for literally every occasion and it’s the least you could do.
- Dating is hard. Single is hard. Relationships are hard.
- Learning Eminem rap lyrics is a viable alternative to Sunday crosswords in terms of brain exercise.
- If you want to keep your perfect teeth you still have to wear that retainer at least once a week.
- Wealthy and financially smart are two different things entirely. The second should be the non-negotiable when choosing a partner.
- We’ve all been Lauren Conrad and not gone to Paris.
- No one’s family is perfect. Even Jay-Z and Solange couldn’t keep it together for a 15 second elevator ride.
- We shouldn’t be buying tea lights anywhere other than IKEA.
- Leaving your towel in the bathroom rather than the bedroom is the only real difference between living alone and with roommates.
- It has no impact on your day whether or not your make your bed in the morning.
- Your parents are real people and they want to drink too much white wine and watch 27 Dresses with you for the thousandth time too.
- There are two kinds of people in this world. Those that understand which hand towels are just for decoration and those that don’t.
- The endlessly funny people who create viral memes are sitting in basements somewhere not hanging out with us and it sucks.
- Religion doesn’t have to be important to you, but if someone asks you to go to church, just put on a dress and do it. It isn’t about you.
- At the bare minimum you should know how to jump a car, break into your own home and act like you weren’t napping when someone calls on a Saturday afternoon.
- You don’t need to be well versed in politics, current events or last week’s episode of The Bachelor. But you need to be able to fake it.
- The east is the superior coast when it comes to television airing times.
- Social media isn’t for airing dirty laundry. It’s for remembering birthdays & judging that girl you met once at a networking event’s engagement photos.
- Moments are the best thing that life has to offer.
More From Thought Catalog