1. Elisabeth Erm by Driu Crilly & Tiago Martel for Vogue Ukraine’s December 2014 issue.
Me trying to call an Uber after one of those lemon drop shots. (I’m a lightweight, OK?)
2. Julie Hoomans and Simon Fitskie by Jackie Nickerson for Dazed Magazine’s winter 2014 issue.
When bae makes a surprise visit as you’re trying to hang your curtains.
3. Joan Smalls and Lil Buck shot by Daniel Jackson for Wall Street Journal Magazine.
Joan: Damnit — there’s a fool behind me, isn’t there?
Joan: You smell boy.
Lil Buck: [Nervous laughter].
Lil Buck: Alarte Ascendare!
4. Saskia de Brauw shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for Vogue Paris’ September 2013 issue.
The “I’m busy” jiggle, in which you tell a needy bae that you’re busy as you soar from your front door to your bed.
5. Amanda Wellsh for Vogue Netherlands shot by Ishi.
Christ. There’s something on my face, isn’t there?
6. “Animalia” shot by Jo Duck for Oyster Magazine.
Now pet me, bitch.
Wut…? I lick poop.
7. New Jason Wu campaign featuring Jason Wu and Karlie Kloss, shot by Inez and Vinoodh.
What happens when your judment falters and you invite a model to your picnic.
8. Kirsi Pyrhonen for View of the Times’ latest issue, shot by Sergi Pons.
OMG stop looking at me! It’s like you’ve never seen a hijab-turned-butterfly-wings before.