1. Alexandra Elizabeth, Julia Bergshoeff, Maartje Verhoef, Anya Lyagoshina and Misha Hart styled by Marie Chaix.
The Willy Vanderperre lensed spread is nothing short of his classic dramatic and kooky style. Shot for M, le Magazine Du Monde.
2. Victoria Young styles a spread for the new issue of i-D magazine.
Matteo Montanari shoots a cohort of models, each paired with his or her best friend.
3. Adriana Lima, Lais Ribeiro, Candice Swanepoel, Elsa Hosk, Alessandra Ambrosio and Lily Adridge styled by Kate Phelan.
A raw, pared-down shoot for these established faces, shot by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue UK’s November 2014 issue.
4. Katlin Aas, Baptiste Radufe, Lisa Verberght and Alexandra Elizabeth styled by Jack Borkett.
Emma Summerton captures youthful sophistication for i-D’s November 2014 issue “What Is Love?”
5. Ine Neefs and Lara Stone styled by Olivier Rizzo.
In which Lara and Ine need not try at all when donning various Prada and Miu Miu fall/winter pieces. Titled “Prada & Miu Miu” and shot by Willy Vanderperre for System Magazine #4.
6. Marthe Wiggers styled by Anna Querouil.
The fresh-faced Marthe, shot by Cedric Viollet for Jalouse Magazine’s October issue.
7. Malgosia Bela styled by Jane How.
Craig McDean looks at Malgosia through floral-tinted glasses in “The Story Of M” for Vogue Italia’s October 2014 issue.
8. Katryn Kruger styled by Gro Curtis.
A clean, polished spread, shot by Victor Demarchelier for Heroine Magazine’s 2014 issue.
9. Esmeralda Seay Reynolds styled by Emma Wyman.
Cutie Esmeralda poses for Charlie Engman in this playful spread for Dazed’s fall 2014 issue.
10. Julia Nobis styled by Clare Richardson.
Oh, what’s that? Julia Nobis is stunning? Thanks, I didn’t know. Shot here by Josh Olins for Vogue UK’s November 2014 issue.
11. Anja Rubik styled by Geraldine Saglio.
Anja Rubik is more comfortable than you’ll ever be draped in luxurious knits for Vogue Paris’ October 2014 issue. Shot by Lachlan Bailey.