1. Maartje Verhoef styled by Alastair McKimm.
Alastair layers on the winter clothes and gives us some styling tips with the jackets tied around the waist. Shot by Daniel Jackson for Wall Street Journal Magazine’s October 2014 issue.
2. Malaika Firth, Imaan Hammam, Anna Ewers, Vanessa Axente, Lexi Boling, Fei Fei Sun and Rianne Van Rompaey styled by Camilla Nickerson.
What do you get when you mix the most stunning fall collections with a pastoral landscape? “Young Guns,” a new editorial in Vogue US’s October 2014 issue, shot by Jamie Hawkesworth.
3. Holly Rose Emery, Grace Hartzel, Julie Hoomans, Matilda Lowther and Dani Witt styled by Bay Garnett.
A doll-like shoot with a bit of a Wes Anderson feel to it, shot by Venetia Scott for Vogue UK’s November issue.
4. FKA Twigs styled by Guillaume Boulez.
FKA Twigs wins our hearts again for The Wild Magazine’s latest issue, shot by Ellen von Unwerth.
5. Sam Rollinson styled by Ye Young Kim.
Ye Young Kim dresses Sam Rollinson in some of this season’s brightest looks, shot by Raf Stahelin for Vogue Korea’s October 2014 issue.
6. Natasha Poly styled by Emmanuelle Alt.
Natasha Poly poses with her startled-looking daughter, sometimes naked, sometimes resplendent in this season’s most impressive pieces, for Vogue Paris’ October 2014 issue, shot by Mario Testino.
7. Tilda Lindstam styled by Ben Perreira.
Tilda looking painfully cute in Miu Miu and Prada for CR Fashion Book’s September 2014 issue, shot by Paul Maffi.