1. Anja Rubik, Edita Vilkeviciute, Daria Strokous, Andreea Diaconu and Lily Donaldson shot by Fabien Baron for Interview Magazine’s November issue.
Ish that the pizzza dewlibbery?
I ono. I fallz azleep.
I wraps my bag around me sho I didn’t loose it.
J’I love concrete coldz.
2. Anna Ewers shot by Patrick Demarchelier for Interview Magazine’s September issue.
When bae catch me in the bathroom trying to do the smoky eye.
3. Isabeli Fontana shot by Mario Sorrenti for Vogue Paris’ August 2012 issue.
When you decide to surprise bae at his mistress’ house. Surprise, bitches!!
4. Isabeli Fontana, Liya Kedebe and Lida Fox for CR Fashion Book #5, shot by Johnny Dufort.
Me giving Seamless the exaggerated side-eye when they tell me tip is not included.
When bae asks you to check if the milk has gone sour.
Liya Kedebe is muttering through gritted teeth, “You’ll pay for this Dufort…”
5. Gigi Hadid by Sebastian Faena for CR Fashion Book.
I love Gigi. And I love Fleur Du Mal. But…ow? No like, ow? No seriously — ow. How are you– There has to be some w– oh I give up. Just ow.
6. Edie Campbell, source unknown.
Edie only wakes up like this when she was roofied the night before.
7. Mariacarla Boscono in “Ex Stasis” photographed by Matthew Stone for Dazed & Confused October 2011.
View this post on Instagram
✨ Happy Birthday Riccardo Tisci! ✨ We mark the occasion with this special shoot from the Dazed 20th anniversary issue, October 2011. In ‘Ex Stasis’, models that the designer has championed present personally selected pieces from his then 6-year @givenchyofficial archive. Creative direction Riccardo Tisci, photography Matthew Stone @artshaman, styling @katy_england. @iosonomariacarlaboscono wears @givenchyofficial by Riccardo Tisci
When bae offers to smell your feet. A kind, kind bae.