1. Lara Stone styled by Joe McKenna.
Lara has a fleeting liaison in New York Times T Style Magazine’s fall 2014 issue, shot by Bruce Weber.
2. Ophelie Guillermand styled by Tom Van Dorpe.
Ophelie is shot by Nathaniel Goldberg for a snowy, French-Alps-themed shoot for Harper’s Bazaar US’s October 2014 issue.
3. Anna Ewers styled by Alex White.
Anna Ewers stuns, as always in her new spread for Vogue China’s October 2014 issue, shot by Craig McDean.
4. Vanessa Axente styled by Sarah Richardson.
Vanessa for Document Journal’s #5 issue, shot by Richard Bush.
5. “Into The Woods” styled by Giovanna Battaglia.
6. “Ladies of London” styled by Jane How.
Simply ogling this delightful nugget of a spread shot by Alasdair McLellan and featuring Cara Delevingne, Adwoa Aboah, Sam Rollinson, Cosima Diamond, Cora Corre, Willi Heard and Danny Brady for the October 2014 issue of W Magazine.
7. “Hit Reset” styled by Francesca Burns.
A little late on this one, but for the August 2014 issue of Vogue UK, Karim Sadli shot Lexi Boling, Amanda Murphy, Vivien Solari and Rianne van Romaey.
8. Sam Rollinson styled by Jonathan Kaye.
Another Alasdair-McLellan-shot spread, this time for The Gentlewoman’s F/W ’14 issue. Sam wears a sophisticated mix of Céline, Christopher Kane, Balenciaga and Vetements for the thoughtful, clean-cut magazine.
9. Iselin Steiro styled by Lucinda Chambers.
Iselin stars in a kitty-themed editorial, shot by Josh Olins for Vogue UK’s October 2014 issue.
10. Imaan Hammam and Amanda Welsh styled by Jonathan Kaye.
Another clean and crisp spread for The Gentlewoman’s F/W’14 issue, in which Andrea Spotorno shoots the best oversized coats of the season.
11. Lily McMenamy styled by Robbie Spencer.
Lily doubles up and flexes her malleable side in some Chanel and Prada for the F/W ’14 issue of Garage Magazine, shot by Charlie Engman.