Oprah’s new reality show ‘Lindsay’ is fascinating. Scratch that — Lindsay is fascinating. She packs and unpacks. She pulls mannequins out of boxes without a clue as to how it got there. She gets angry and she gets frustrated too. Below I’ve compiled some of the best lines yet from ‘Lindsay.’ Unless specified otherwise, these words were spoken straight form Lindsay’s mouth. And, as you might expect, they’re prolific.
1. Oh my god, mom, it’s a built-in wedge.
2. At the morgue, I didn’t feel I was giving as much back to society as I would’ve liked to.
3. I think, um, I’m a very spiritual person and I’ve become more spiritual as time has gone on.
4. I’m learning how to deal with life in a different light than I have before and in a different way than I have before.
5. I forget, like, there’s all these people…sometimes.
6. Lindsay’s life coach: it’s amazing how, when you realize what brings you a sense of normalcy, you can create it in any environment. I mean, a fragrant candle? Amongst all this craziness? Can make all the difference in the world.
7. It takes so little to do so much.
8. See now you’re getting me angry.
9. I, somewhere inside, knew and sort of wanted to go to jail…just to find some peace.
10. To other people, these are just a lot of clothes, but to me, these are things I’ve worked really hard for, and they actually happen to be really expensive.
11. To her assistant, Matt: Not to be nasty, but this is a role reversal right now, I feel like I’m working for you and I have to give you the time that you need, and I should be getting the paycheck.
12. I’m not mad…you’d know if I was mad.
13. Now I’m in a place where I really do need to be in a place that I can call my sanctuary.
14. I’m really in touch with – whether it’s prayer, or meditation…
15. I’ve lived so many lives in one lifetime.
16. I’ve always known things about myself.
17. What, am I just going to edit my life?
18. I really want to be on set, like that feeds me.
19. If I could list all the shoots I could get credit for as a co-stylist, then, I mean, it would be a full novel.
20. There are so many powers greater than me in the world and I’ve been blessed and lucky enough to be given a gift to share with other people.
21. I really haven’t done [cocaine] more than 10 or 15 times. I’ve done it like 10 or 15 times.