1. Don’t let other people’s opinions determine who you’re friends with. If you like someone, they make you happy and you feel comfortable around them, keep them.
2. Don’t obsess over going outside and tanning. You’re just going to become pale again in the winter anyways.
3. You can edit your life frequently without giving people an explanation. You are in complete control of what you do.
4. You have to be okay with not knowing everything and accepting things for what they are.
5. It’s not your job to solve everyone’s problems. But you can be there for them while they try to figure it out.
6. Learn to love your solitude. You always have yourself at the end of the day.
7. The boy who wants to keep you won’t waste his time entertaining other women.
8. Stop waiting until your gas tank is empty to fill up. You’ll get stranded at the worst times possible.
9. Sometimes people need space, don’t take it personally.
10. It’s not selfish to make yourself a priority.
11. You’re beautiful. Don’t let the amount of likes you get on a photo determine your worth.
12. Build a relationship with God, and you’ll never feel lonely ever again.
13. If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room. Learn to expand and outgrow yourself.
14. Your mom can see people’s intentions before you can. Don’t ignore the advice she gives you.
15. Don’t ruin your whole day by dwelling over something that won’t matter in a week.
16. Don’t waste your childhood growing up.