1. Having the right to a man’s financial earnings.
2. The right to choose parenthood or opt out of it.
3. Having preferential treatment in divorce court.
4. Having preferential treatment in child custody or adoption.
5. The privilege of feminist groups and bureaucrats setting police policy to favor women in their policy and protocol.
6. The privilege of serving less prison time for the same crimes.
7. The privilege of having feminist institutions mandate school policy.
8. The Violence Against Women act, provides legal privileges for women that men do not have, even though men are 40% of the abused and women are more likely to initiate violence.
9. The right to government funding for domestic violence shelters.
10. The right to commit premeditated murder and claim to be a battered wife, rather than to be expected to leave or report.
11. The preponderance of evidence: Women can make an accusation that is 50% evidence.
12. Sexual Harassment: Women receive effective justice men do not.
13. Gender discrimination: Women receive effective justice men do not.
14. The right to make achievements in the military by meeting lower standards than men.
15. The right to cancel the due process rights of a man.
16. The privilege of being thought by a school system that has an 80 female staff.
17. The privilege of always being a victim, even when you’re the criminal.
18. The privilege of having that 80% female staff discriminate against boys using a system that stigmatizes boy as 85% of the of the “emotionally/ behaviorally disabled,” by systematically demonizing male behavior.
19. Dress codes in the workplace and in leisure contexts that allow women the ability to choose clothing that emphasize their most attractive features and minimize those they are unhappy with. Men do not have this right or as many options as women do.