1. Start using anti-aging cream and eye cream, because a lot of us believe that our skin starts wrinkling only when we hit our 30s. Starting early definitely helps. It is a slow process, but it will definitely yield results. Don’t forget the neck, ladies!
2. Investing in a couple of good sunglasses is a great idea! Sunglasses not only raise your glam quotient but it also protects your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun and dust from our surroundings. You don’t have to buy expensive ones, but while you are choosing, look for UV protection details on product labels and choose those that block 99 to 100 percent of both UVA and UVB rays.
3. Learn the art of saving, investing and spending your salary. Savings are always good. Investments are like a backup plan. What is life without enjoying the fruits of your hard work? This three steps plan with your salary will make you more successful than ever.
4. Learn to cook! Cooking is such a stress buster and so much fun! I never knew how to cook until I moved to a new place. I wish I had started earlier, but it is better late than never!
5. Master the art of wearing makeup. As I write this, I am still not sure of the different kinds of brushes available for makeup. I have got to admit; wearing makeup is a girl’s birth right and is such a wonderful way of embracing the fact that we are women.
6. Begin taking gummy vitamins because we all know the older we get, the more susceptible we are to illnesses. It is a good investment to make. But, be aware of the deficiency you have and accordingly remember the intake of the gummies. Anything out of proportion might give rise to more problems.
7. Start exercising. You don’t necessarily have to join the gym. Exercise in any form, dance, yoga, hiking, skiing or swimming will always benefit you. Keeping yourself active helps boost metabolism and generally makes you happy. Exercising will definitely make you look much younger than you actually are.