(March 21st to April 19th)
1. You take things too fast.
2. You expect people to chase you.
3. You give in to games.
You’re energetic and excited when a new relationship or date begins, but you tend to come on too strong too fast. Try to not let your excitement overwhelm you. Take your time. You’re also super confident, so if you act like you’re not interested (even though you are), you expect people to chase you. Don’t play games. Just be yourself.
(April 20th to May 21st)
1. You keep your guard up.
2. You can’t enjoy the moment because you’re worried they’ll leave you sooner or later.
3. You have trouble owning up to your mistakes.
You have trouble letting go of the pain that exes have caused you in the past, and it causes you to keep your guard up. Other people will try to bring those walls down, but ultimately you’re the only person who can do it. Stop worrying that everyone will break your heart. Enjoy the moment and appreciate the love that people give to you, that they know you deserve.
(May 22nd to June 21st)
1. You constantly wonder what else is out there, and if you can do better.
2. You’re never certain if this person is right for you.
3. You get bored really easily.
You’re undeniably indecisive, and you’re too busy wondering what else is out there to appreciate what’s right in front of you. People aren’t cars, you can’t just trade them in for something better. No one wants to feel like your second choice. Find someone who makes you feel happy and loved and gives you what you want and need from a relationship, and once you find it stop looking for something else because you probably won’t find it, and you’ll hurt the ones you love if you keep looking.
(June 22nd to July 22nd)
1. You have trouble venturing outside of your inner circle.
2. You think far too much about what everyone else wants for you, and not enough about what you want for yourself.
3. You close yourself off.
You keep your friends and family close and you’re hesitant to let just anyone into that circle. You have trouble trusting new people and you have trouble trusting yourself too. You think your friends and family always know what’s best for you, but what do you want from love?
(July 23rd to August 22nd)
1. You expect people to treat you like royalty.
2. You don’t focus enough on your partner.
3. You’re terrible at being rejected.
You’re confident and love yourself, but when people don’t give you everything you want, you’re not happy. Relationships aren’t all about receiving love, they’re about giving it too. You can’t expect your partner to give you everything and not give them anything in return.
In the dating world, if someone rejects you, you’re devastated. Rejection happens, especially in dating, don’t let it make you feel like you’re not worthy of love. You’re not everyone’s cup of tea, but you deserve love regardless, and you’ll find it eventually.
(August 23rd to September 22nd)
1. You are way too hard on yourself.
2. You always think you’re the one to blame for breakups or relationships ending.
3. You wonder if love is something you deserve.
You think, a lot, but sometimes you overthink. Your overthinking convinces you that you can’t do anything right, that you’re always the reason your relationships fail, and that no one will ever love you because you’re just not worth it. All of this is wrong. You can do right, you’re not the reason your relationships have failed, and someone will love you in all the ways you deserve to be loved because you are worth it.
(September 23rd to October 22nd)
1. You’re hesitant to date people with interests different than your own.
2. You date people because you’re scared to be alone.
3. You want to do EVERYTHING with your significant other.
You tend to fall into relationships for the sake of having a relationship. You don’t necessarily care as much about who you’re dating, just as long as you’re not alone. It’s better to be alone than to be with someone who doesn’t make you happy, or worse, someone who holds you back from having the life you’ve always wanted, the life that you deserve.
(October 23rd to November 22nd)
1. You get really jealous and it makes you look insecure.
2. You take a long time to trust people.
3. You don’t enjoy opening up, and you keep secrets because of it.
You’re always wondering if they looked at that waiter for a little too long, or if they wish you looked more like that model they follow on instagram. Jealousy is a familiar feeling for you, and it convinces you that the person you’re dating thinks you’re not enough. If they wanted something more, they wouldn’t still be with you. They’re with you because they want to be with you, don’t let your jealousy tell you otherwise.
(November 23rd to December 21st)
1. You like to wander.
2. You see relationships as constraints.
3. You think everyone is clingy.
You’re curiosity takes you places, and it’s not a problem that you like to wander, but not everyone wants to be in a relationship with a wanderer. You tend to think relationships will prevent you from living life the way you want, but you just have to find someone who appreciates your lifestyle. Relationships don’t always mean you have to settle down and stay in one place. Find someone who will have the kind of relationship that works for you.
(December 22nd to January 20th)
1. You think you’re too busy for love.
2. You’re indifferent about dating.
3. You don’t give new people a fair chance.
You’ve dismissed love as unimportant and you don’t really feel like bothering to look for it. You have other things to worry about, but there’s plenty of people who would love to date you and you’re too busy to realize it. Part of you deep down knows the reason you don’t make love a priority is because you’re terrified of the way it could disappoint you.
(January 21st to February 18th)
1. You don’t like when people disagree with you.
2. You think all promises are empty.
3. You get bored easily.
You’re smart and independent, which causes you to get bored of people really easily. You assume the people you date aren’t intriguing based on knowing them for 5 minutes. You’re quick to judge whether someone is suitable for you, and while it’s great to have standards, you have to give people a fair enough chance to meet them.
(February 19th to March 20th)
1. You always feel the connection isn’t deep enough.
2. You want your love life to be like a rom-com.
3. You try to get serious too fast.
You only want to date someone if they’re plan on being with you for the long run, but you can’t know that right away. It takes time to get to know people and discover who they are and whether it compliments who you are. You tend to expect a *spark* to mean you’ll be together forever, but real connections tend to take more than a moment to form.