1. What about me made you fall in love?
2. Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with just one person?
3. What is one thing you absolutely won’t compromise or sacrifice for a relationship?
4. How do you think you and I are different from one another?
5. Do you see our differences as a positive or a negative?
6. How do you think we’re similar to one another?
7. Do you see our similarities as a positive or a negative?
8. Do you believe that love can make people overcome their differences?
9. Fast forward 30 years, where do you see yourself?
10. If life’s circumstances forced us to be apart for over a year, would you want to stay together?
11. What does commitment mean to you?
12. In your opinion, what is considered cheating?
13. If you were tempted to be unfaithful would you?
14. If I were unfaithful to you, and asked you to forgive me, do you think you could?
15. Is trust something you think can be rebuilt? Or when it’s destroyed, it’s gone for good?
16. How do you comfort the people you care about when they’re upset?
17. What makes our relationship different from other couples?
18. What makes our relationship different from any other relationship you’ve had before?
19. What about me first attracted you?
20. Do you think our connection was instant?
21. How has our connection changed since we first met? Stronger? Weaker?
22. Are there things we do together that you would rather do on your own?
23. What in our lives do you think we should keep separate, or want to keep separate? What types of things do you feel we don’t need to do together?
24. What are the things you think we should always do together?
25. What do you want emotionally from a partner?
26. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
27. Would you rather live in one place for a very long time or live in many places and move around?
28. What would make you leave someone you love?
29. Is there anything about our relationship that makes you feel lonely or unloved?
30. Would you trust me with something that you wouldn’t trust with anyone else?
31. Are there ways you show love that you think I don’t understand or pick up on?
32. What does intimacy mean to you?
33. If I were to in someway be unfaithful but it meant nothing, would you want me to tell you?
34. If you were to in someway be unfaithful but it meant nothing, would you tell me?
35. What are the things you say that are sometimes different from what you mean? (If you say nothing is wrong, do you usually mean it?)
36. What do you think is the best way to solve conflicts?
37. How do you feel about faith and spirituality?
38. What does family mean to you?
39. Do you like kids?
40. Do you want kids of your own?
41. If you were to have children, how would you raise them?
42. What type of people would you wish your children would be?
43. If you were tempted to cheat on me with someone would you tell me?
44. Would you want me to tell you if I was tempted to cheat with someone?
45. Is there anything about me as a person or my behaviors that you question?
46. What little things do you think I sometimes take for granted in our relationship?
47. What little things do you think you sometimes take for granted in our relationship?
48. Are there certain things we’ve never done together that you really want to do?
49. Would you go somewhere with me you’ve never been?
50. What does forever mean to you?